Tuesday, August 15, 2006

hell in a handbasket.

So I've been reading the news. Kids are getting money for good grades. I guess things have changed since I was in school. The fear of physical trama was my "motivation" for good grades. And I'm dense, I only graduated high school with a 3.03 GPA which I achieved 2nd semester senior year.

Then there's this little tidbit.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060814/us_nm/life_charm_dc

Men that can't get a date cuz they're too shy. The article basically describes me as the typical "non-aggressive" man, but that can't be! I don't know if that's all true, but I do know I don't need to pay $1600 for a three-day crash course in making a move. I've got moves, yeah, I GOT MOVES! The one thing, in the related articles I read, I walked away with was that people aren't 'entitled' to happiness; you have to work for it just like everything in your life. I'd believe this but for the fact that there are a lot of people (especially around where I live) that are given a lot of things because their families have money. So what about them? I guess they're 'entitled' to happiness because they never had to work for anything in their life. So it's true that chicks are attracted to the size of a man's bank account.

No comments: