Wednesday, September 27, 2006

i am

I guess I'm not as retarded as I seem, or is it that I'm more retarded than I realize? Let's see, when I leave my place before I lock the door I have to hold my keys in my hand. I've never been locked out but I do this anyway. Then I lock up. Put keys in pocket and walk out to my car. Open passenger-side door with key (leave key hanging in door), throw stuff in, lock the door from the inside, and check to make sure my keys are where I left them. Have keys in hand and shut door. I've only been locked out of my car once in my 10 years of driving. Not a bad record. OK, back on track. Drive to work. In parking lot exit car, lock driver-side door from the inside, check to make sure I have keys in hand. OK! Close door.
You'd think with this OCD I'd be set right? Well, apparently not. My Blackberry requires a user id and password to change my email settings. This would not normally be a problem but I haven't updated my master list in awhile and I don't remember what user id I used for my Blackberry. In my paranoid state, I have a variety of passwords that get used with a vast number of user ids. I blame my dad, he taught me that. On the bright-side, none of my accounts have been hacked (not that I'm that important to be hacked), then there's the fact that I can't access crucial information on my Blackberry which makes me wonder how many other accounts I haven't updated.
See, this master list contains all the information a person needs to become me. *gasp* If someone else wants to be me, that's great because right now I don't want to be me. This all started when I was either 9 or 10, but back then it used to in one of those spiral notebooks and in a cypher that a friend and I created. Nothing complex, it utilized a 3-layer, 27-bit code. Which was complex as hell to create when you're in kid. My friend Chris D. had one part, I had the other, which could be combined to make the actual cypher, then you could decode whatever it was you needed. I think we only had the one cypher, so once you cracked that we were screwed.
OK, so I need to call PDA support and figure out what to do. I'll do that after work, I don't want to use work time for personal stuff (he says as he types this blog).

No comments: