Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Type D Personality

Are you a Type D Personality? The Dutch, meaning from The Netherlands, have concluded that there is a third personality type. One that experiences hostility, anger, depressed mood, anxiety, and a negative view about themselves; which usually leads to them being tense, insecure, and uncomfortable in social situations. Wow, that's a lot.
These Type D people are more prone to cardiac failures. So, thinking that I'm a big, ugly fattie that makes me awkward in a social environment is going to lead me to a heart attack? Not that fact that I tend not to care how many calories from fat something has as long as it tastes good and is relatively cheap I eat? Whew, that's a load off my mind.
All I have to say is, "Seriously, what were you smoking when you came up with that theory?"

1 comment:

damned_cat said...

maybe the study was conducted in amsterdam