Wednesday, October 11, 2006

be warned

GOOD MORNING! Yes it's raining. Normally I would be kind of depressed about everything because of the weather but not today. No sir. The Rainex performed well in its first trial run. Except for the fact that I had to use the wipers once when I first started my car, the Rainex is as advertised. Beads of water formed on my windshield instead of the usual distorting coat of water. The only downside of the Rainex is that you need speed, at lower velocities the water doesn't do much except sit there in big beads. Around 35mph you start to see some movement. I can't wait for a high-speed test (whenever that may be) to really put the Rainex to good use. In fact, if I'm not working and it's raining then it's on like Donkey Kong. Don't know where I'll go to but the destination isn't as important as the journey.
Sadly though, I have to fess up to my hypocrisy. On my way home last night I received an email on my Blackberry. It was work-related but that's no excuse. So as I sat at a stop light I checked it, thinking that I had time. When I look up the car in front of me is almost fifty feet away and the light had turned green. Damnit, I've become one of them! I vow to not let that happen again.

No comments: