Wednesday, November 01, 2006

God does not play dice

A quote from Albert Einstein circa 1927. This was Einstein's famous reply to quantum physics which I whole-heartly agree with. The current theory of quantum physics goes against classic physics. You know, the whole 'throw a ball up in the air and it'll come back down.' Yes, I understand that quantum physics deals with the unseen but it's just theories put together and all tied together with a flimsy premise, all designed to allow scientists to be lazy.
Just because we don't understand it doesn't make it unknown. As smart as we are, you'd think we would've realized this. Like saying a magician's tricks are really magic when they are slight-of-hand or optical illusions.
I wish I had stayed in school, because I wouldn't be stuck with trying to teach myself higher mathematics to prove my own theory. It is based around Quantum Time, because everything in this universe is subject to time. Everyone experiences time relative to their own position, a proven theory and also good excuse for being late. Neutrons, electrons and protons should still all be subject to that same principle. The best way I can explain it is like watching a tape of a guy running around on screen, but instead of watching it in "normal" speed (or time) we're watching it in fast-forward mode. If we don't know that the VCR is stuck in fast-forward it would appear as though he would jump from one side of the screen to the other, all of your calculations in trying to determine his speed would be off and you would couldn't tell exactly where he started and where he ended.
Now play it in "normal" time and we see that he takes a specific path to get from point A to point B at a certain speed average. Not magic people, just better understanding. If I could only prove this then I would rule!
I realized that I hadn't made any advancement in the physics rants. I've been focused a lot on 'work' and other things. I should spend a little more time on physics, it's fun stuff once you get past the math of the whole thing.

No comments: