Wednesday, November 29, 2006

mom was wrong again

"Don't slouch! Sit up straight!" I heard that all throughout childhood, my teenage years and a few as an adult. I'm a slow learner. But apparently sitting up straight is not good for your posture. Hmm, another mom tale that's been busted. Now I've got to wonder if that pot on the stove is really hot and might burn me.

OK, the headline for this article is: Surprising Source of Chronic Pain. So I'm thinking, surprise, it must be something outrageous like Jerry Lewis is the source of chronic pain. Nope, it's healthy nerve fibers. Not really surprising, pain comes from nerves. I'd be more surprised to find out that it's my next door neighbor. That'd be a surprise huh? Healthy nerve fiber is like "Surprise! I got you a Christmas present... on Christmas." Wow! Who'd think of that?

All I've got to say is, it's about time. Take a chance.

1 comment:

damned_cat said...

honey, i'm still free.

ooh, that is my favorite abba song.