Monday, November 27, 2006

no, not really

I don't feel older. Of course I don't know how a 26 year-old feels since this is my first day. Is it that much different than being 25? I can't tell. Well, my fingertips are a little tingly but that's just because I was flapping my arms. I don't think that has any bearing on my age, but I do get weird looks from people from time to time.
This past weekend I spent a majority of it with family. Cousins mostly. As I watched my little cousins playing I got to wondering; if we were like them when we were their age, were the relatives that were our age then like us now? Granted my family is a lot weirder now, but I'm suggesting the same principle. Remember when you were 5 or 6, you had a relative that was in the mid-twenties. That was old right? Now it doesn't seem that old. Things have changed (from our perspective) but overall it stays the same, if that makes sense. I mean, I'll probably still call my cousin Joey, Josephine.
I haven't figured out what I am going to do today after work, but it may involve some indoor go-carting. I did purchase a master cylinder (brake system) and a heater core for my car. That's next weekend's project.

1 comment:

damned_cat said...

i remember turning 26 ... they're right, you know, it's ALL downhill after 25.

just kidding.

noodles and dashi to you, birthday boy!!