Saturday, November 25, 2006

stuffed

Ugh. Can't move. Too difficult to type. So full. I guess that's what happens in my family now. On my dad's side of the family there are two graduates of the Culinary Institute of America. One of them is getting married to a girl that he met there too, she's a chef. Also, their roommate is a graduate of the CIA, a pastry chef. I was surprised to find that my pants still fit today. So much good food, but unfortunately I have to get some work done otherwise, I would've stayed for another huge meal.
I missed the special 1hr 10 minute long episode of Grey's Anatomy, but did watch it again on abc.com. Yay! I have to say though, George is turning dark! And I'm not surprised by the Alex-Addison situation, mainly because I watched the 2nd season DVD special but also because the roots had been planted throughout the 2nd season.
Sooo... Christmas. I have no idea what to do about that whole thing. Money issues. I'm not going to worry about it right now though. I have to plan to install a heater core in Stacy. Woo!

No comments: