Sunday, December 17, 2006

the geek gets the girl

That's right Christy, as promised. Demystifying the hottie. Nothing better than making fun of friends, be it on Saimin, Interact or MySpace. It's all about being able to laugh at yourself and those around you. In this case, laughing at others. <3 Zebra.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bonafide hottie.

Hard to believe that she's a nerd. In her own words, "I am low maintenance and have trekked through China for two weeks without a hairbrush..." She can read, like books with lots of words in them and no pictures. She knows that a cow goes 'moo' and teaches the future of America the sum of her knowledge.

It's been a long, arduous journey that's spanned the last twenty-eight years. Unfortunately, I only have knowledge of ten years ago but it's enough. It's time to punk this chick.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I don't even think this is the same girl.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pearl City High School Winterball 1996

Can you say lame? Not about the chick, but about the guy. We're related. He's my cousin. Yeah, I have to rag on him for a second.
Look at the smile on that girl. OK, so it's more of a smirk but on the upper side of a smirk; not quite a smile.

Do a little more digging on this nerd, you come up with this:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Laughing yet?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That should do it.


And no, it's not stalker-esque. Researching people is my job, I do it very well. Government trained. But all of this, I did for the laughs. This is the part of my job I love.







Facets of Recommendation in Adoption: Three Stories

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

did your research turn up this?
http://www2.hawaii.edu/~ryanmyam/models.htm

damned_cat said...

just you wait, 'enry 'iggins ... now i have to go and get out the real goods.

p.s. that was the best damn winterball ever. we spent more time at the totally unrelated saimin hotel party than we did at the actual WB.

damned_cat said...

p.s. ignore the hideous bikini pics, i was young and silly then.

:P to both of you.

Dan said...

yeah, i did find those pictures but i didn't want to get my ass kicked by posting them. seriously, she scares me...

zeb - i'd believe that, pchs with they're 1000+ people events. plus there's no way it would compare to a saimin event.
bring it.