Monday, January 22, 2007

it's a beautiful life

This Filet Mignon is my hero. OK, I tossed the filet part in, she's the 'Grammar Girl' but she is a hero of sorts. Me, I use commas too much. I blame me for not paying attention in English class. I'm trying to work on it since I work at a public relations firm. Still, it's hard work to undo years of training.

*drool* Cars. Really, really hot cars. Eleanor is among them.

The true definition of the term: fan.

I'm jealous. This guy actual makes a living of making fun of bad movies. Damn. I wish I could've done something like that. Oh well, I guess I'll just settle for being a bad pundit.

There's nothing funny about death, but it reminded me of the Zucker Brothers' movie Airplane! and how people were getting sick. The pilot must've had the chicken. And perhaps one of my favorite running jokes of the movie:

- Rumack: "You'd better tell the Captain we've got to land as soon as we can. This woman has to be gotten to a hospital."
- Elaine: "A hospital? What is it?"
- Rumack: "It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now."

Where do they come up with names like The Bike Path Rapist? Jeez, uh, let's see. There's a bike path nearby. Was it only the one guy that was raping people along this bike path? Or was it just a popular place to get raped? Ugh, let's get the retard that comes up with these name out of office. OK? You got to come up with something better, otherwise we'll be stuck with watching out for 'The Tall Grass Serial Killer' he dumps his victims in tall grass areas. Or maybe it's a person that kills lots of tall grass. I don't know. Like a lawn mower?

1 comment:

damned_cat said...

podcasting is to me what e-mail is to my mom - too much tech to handle. but grammar girl i'd tune in for. (one more for your nerds vs. geeks files.)