Monday, February 19, 2007

holy crap

JESUS! Apparently he lives in Florida. I'm not kidding, this guy thinks he's Jesus. Jesus is Puerto Rican. The funniest thing is his nickname. "Daddy." ??? Ai Papi!

The guy killed two police officers. Nothing funny about that. The guy should get the death penalty. But the picture of this guy is so bad. I mean, the guy is wearing telescopes for glasses. Holy cow, he must be freaking blind. I'd be a cop-killer too if I had to wear those things.

Apophis is coming to destroy the Earth, just like the TV show Stargate SG-1. It was actually named by two fans. You know, we've known about Apophis for like 2 years (at least I've known). I read it in an astronomy magazine. So why is it the UN's business? What is the UN going to do? Write it a letter? Yeah, that'll save the Earth. Hey, I got an idea! What if we made us a bunch of superheroes? They could fly into space and divert the asteroid themselves. That'd be a lot cheaper and probably more effective. Actually, we won't know Apophis will collide (for certain) with us until 2026 or something.

No comments: