Monday, February 12, 2007

next ex-girlfriend

Where do I begin? The impending doom that is Valentine's Day? Nah. Oh. How about the mundane things I did this weekend? Uh, let's see. Instead of being outside in the cold changing my car's oil filter for an hour, I opted to pay Wal-Mart $18 to do it. Also, it cost me 2.5hrs of my time. I did get some essential shopping out of the way as well as some non-essential shopping. Then I got a carwash from Mike's. $7 well spent, found out where water leaks through. Summer project is to re-seal car. That should help out during the summer. Ha. Sunday was a completely junk food day. I didn't eat health at all. Soda, chocolate, cookie dough, chips, and a Big Bad Double Cheeseburger.

I don't live in either list but at least I don't live in the fattest city. Hey, I'm getting better, except for a slip this weekend.

Sound advice from a urinal cake. Now I could rip on the fact that I don't take advice well, especially from urinal cakes but I won't go that route. Instead, I direct your attention to the end of the video where one of the phrases spouted by this nosy cake is "Remember, your future is in your hand." Oh come on, do I have to spell it out to you?

I've been saying this for awhile now haven't I? These people are quick like a turtle.

Oh, I also spent more money I didn't have to go watch Norbit with friends this weekend.

1 comment:

damned_cat said...

sadly, some kids will need to be laughed out of a job interview before they realize that their teacher was RIGHT!