Monday, February 26, 2007

shook me all night long

You know, every year this place gets hit by a tornado. The name is fitting really. Dumas, Arkansas. It used to be Dumbass but a tornado hit the sign and the 'b' and 's' flew off but no one there knew the difference.

Well, I'm certainly glad Scorsese got one. He's deserved one for years. Lots of good calls this year.

You know, if it was about the Muslim faith we'd be suffering from another 9/11. So I think it's justifiable for some Christians to go ahead and firebomb some mosques or something. Go ahead, let the bombs fly. If the Muslims can do it in the name of "religion" then so should Christians right? Yeah, it's playground rules here.

Hahaha, sucks to be a kid now. Suckers! Oh wait, I still have to work till 5pm anyway. Damnit, they still got it better than me!

No comments: