Friday, March 02, 2007

black betty

Update. So that's why they were giggling. See kids that's why drugs are bad. M'kay? They were 19 years old, but police thought originally that they could be as young as 16. Is that a good thing that they thought they were younger? Or bad that 16 year olds can look like 19?

Damnit! Seriously, where were these types of teachers when I was growing up? I think I'd pay more attention in class.

So in the past week, I've learned that two of my friends are pregnant. Well, OK, one is a guy and his girlfriend is pregnant, so he's not technically pregnant. The other is a married couple, of which I'm friends with both. Anyway, I've known them since freshman year of college, which is a long time. Didn't really reconnect until after coming back from Iraq. I can't believe I'm so excited about babies. Hehehe. Yeah, I'm giggling, but it's not because I'm high.

No comments: