Thursday, March 01, 2007

hit'em up

Laughing all the way to the bank, but the story usually ends with a deposit, not a withdrawl. Well, you can't say that these girls weren't motivated. Although, I'd have to say if I robbed a bank with sunglasses and a note I'd be giggling too.

My plea. Watch Studio 60 and How I Met Your Mother. Both are comedies, but of different calibers. You can't group them all together. I love them both. Which is why my Monday night is packed.

Got herpes? Ew. Ew. Ew. Yeah, well at least they're just dating each other now. Good for them.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I was thinking about getting this shirt.

1 comment:

damned_cat said...

well, sure it was all fun and games to them. they held up the bank with .. nothing. at least bruce willis used a highlighter. (quick, what movie?)