Monday, April 23, 2007

hearts on fire

There's absolutely nothing I like about sex offenders, well, except for maybe practical target practice. Make them run around downrange and let soldiers train to aim for actual human form silhouettes. Other than that, I say kill'em all. If the girls are lying though, they aimed pretty good and got really lucky that the guy they tried to steal from was a sex offender.

I'm mystified too. It's like the holocaust of bees! Hmm, what's the natural predator of the bee? Bears? Cuz I know they like honey, I saw it in a TV show when I was younger.

A pro-gun story. Nuff said.

Really? That must've been one heck of a punch to do that much damage. Well, at least it wasn't a hate crime. Be grateful for small miracles. Of course the most amusing thing about the whole article is the trial attorney, Morris Dees. Have you seen Dees? Dees what? These nuts! Sorry, the good ol' Army days.

No comments: