Tuesday, April 03, 2007

no woman, no cry

I wish I could have this kind of fun at work. Those guys know how to have fun don't they? Although I'd be interested in this TiSP.

Of course when something like this happens you've got to say that it's not a joke. Ha. I'm still laughing at them.

Umm, couldn't they have found a better species for the protagonist? Especially if they want to teach kids about tolerance? Maybe that's the point? Have the kids laugh at the name and not the hideous birthmark that has disfigured the young? Well if that's the case it worked because I'm laughing.

And Americans constantly wonder why "the rest of the world hates us?" Well, it's stuff like this where we show that we have entirely too much time and money on our hands.

4 comments:

damned_cat said...

hehe. geek humor. hehe.

did you see the gmail prank?

damned_cat said...

and what's a funnier name, donna ducker or buddy booby? I really cannot decide.

Anonymous said...

FYI, Booby birds have red feet because of a vascular condition (blood vessels close to the surface of the skin)--much like a human birthmark--hence choosing a booby bird as the protagonist. Oh, and my name is the funnier of the two--by far! Thanks.
Donna Ducker

Dan said...

thanks! learn something new today!