Wednesday, April 11, 2007

sealed with a kiss

This report contains graphic content. Viewer discretion is advised. Sticks and stones may break my bones but if you call me a name I may have to sue you for emotional distress. I found this gut-busting hilarious. It is aptly named, descriptive of a color. Well, if Indian Red is bad I suppose Nigger Brown is too huh? Asian Yellow? Oppressive White? My question is, how do you buy a couch and not know the color? Isn't it right there? Make, Model, Color, etc. huh? I suppose now they'll just change the tag to African-American Brown.

Since when did kids have rights? Ah, yes, when stopped spanking them because it was "cruel and unusual" punishment. The funny part was the kid was complaining about the school's body piercing policy. Now, I've been to Greencastle (DePauw is there) and let me tell you, it's comparable to East L.A. in terms of social disorder. Compton, Detroit, they've got nothing on Greencastle. There's more road-side bombs there than all of Iraq, you gotta be tough to survive in Greencastle. OK, maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit but why exactly does Greencastle Middle School have a body piercing policy? Just call it the decency policy. Throw in all the skanky outfits, wifebeater shirts, body piercing and tattoos into one big policy.

Well obviously the Supreme Court's got nothing better to do right? No cases to try, no laws of the land that need updating? What exactly prompted them to get involved in global warming? They better be doing this like extra-credit, otherwise I'm going to get all sorts of pissed off.


Yesterday I was making a list of phone numbers and addresses because I'm just terrible with that. After two years I finally know my dad's address, but I had no idea what the zip code was. Being there's an area code reference, I thought for sure there was some sort of zip code search engine and I was right. Still, not content with just finding this I did a little learning. Apparently it's ZIP code because ZIP is an acronym for Zone Improvement Plan. But what I liked best about the Wikipedia page was the pop culture section near the bottom of the page.

1 comment:

damned_cat said...

danged couch video won't play. i just keep getting blackberry ads and ads with kids crying about social security.