Tuesday, April 17, 2007

shifting gears

Ah, another space race. America won this one, of course there was no one running against here up there but I count it as a victory.

See everyone making more money than you. Well, that's not fair, they're huge multi-billion dollar corporations and don't have to pay taxes. Speaking of which, did you mail in your taxes?

I really think it's obvious why kids with head injuries are repeat offenders. I'm a repeat head injury offender. At 26 I'm sure I rack up at least one a year, I've got the scars to prove it too.

Just waiting for more information on the Virginia Tech shooting. Yes, it was an Asian male. No, it wasn't a massacre.

Well, on a personal note I walked 3.2 miles this morning. To work, so I'm forced to walk 3.2 miles home after work. I took me just under an hour to do so, I had to negotiate with some traffic which added to my time but I don't think that's so bad considering that I've probably walked a mile (total) in the last month before today. Anticipating it to really start hurting tomorrow morning. Muahahahahahaha. Pain, in my leg. Pain, in my back. Ha!

No comments: