Thursday, June 28, 2007

blah blah black sheep

The science behind gay-dar. Is that the right spelling? Is there a right spelling? It didn't look right as gaydar though. Who knows? Gay gene? That's a really stupid gene, it doesn't really do much to advance the species does it? Hmm. So maybe you've got a gay recessive gene, you could pass it on to your kids!

Well I got to ask, how long does it take to make a cup of apple juice? Really? Oh, I understand that she could be busy but seriously. Apple juice. Open container. Pour into glass. It's not like she's going out the the orchards to pick the finest apples, bringing them back and making juice from scratch. Although I think it's weird that they grounded the whole plane over the apple juice.

Dang. It must've been a .22, otherwise he'd of waken up with something more than a headache. This must be one of the lower on the list of causes of headaches.

Oh great. Now this better not catch on here. Ringtones for car horns? "Move bitch, get out the way, get out the way bitch, get out the way." Would make for an accurate horn but it would get annoying after the first couple of times I heard it.

Watch your step because I'm about to drop some knowledge. I've always wondered about the Wonderbra. Previously owned by Sara Lee? Now I can't look at a pie the same way. Not in an American Pie way, but just the diversity of a company. And it's been around for 70 years? It's a wonder it hasn't been more popular. Ah, the technology involved in bra design. Thank you Israel Pilot.

And an engine I'd like to see in action. I just wonder if it's in spec with Congress' latest MPG bill.

No comments: