Saturday, June 30, 2007

in a manner of speaking

So, being unemployed has left me with entirely too much time on my hands. I was watching TV when I glanced down at my water bottle. It was an Aquafina product. I did the whole turn and read, now I get that there's a little synposis to promote the product and the federal mandated dietary data panel but there's something extra under the "Smart Choices Made Easy" label. - Aquafina is a smart choice because it hydrates and is sodium free plus every serving of water is naturally calorie-free visit http://www.smartspot.com/. OK, first all water hydrates. That's a fact. The fact that it's Aquafina doesn't matter. Yes, that's great that it's sodium free. What's the big deal? Oh, it's naturally calorie-free. Well, I don't know of too many waters that are choke-full of calories. Calorie-free? That's your selling point? You might as well make the selling point, it's wet! *gasp* Really? I never would've thought! Holy cow!

Out of the pan and into the fire for this kitty. Survive with four rottweilers? Good luck kitty, you're nine lives will be used up in a month.

Well, at least he didn't hit the kid. And what exactly is the law against stomping fish? It's not a federal crime is it? A four-year sentence for stomping a fish, that must be a first.

Note to self: Don't leave trumpet out.

Sweet. What does mine say? Dude. What does mine say? SWEET! What does mine say? DUDE! Nah, but it was pretty cool, 141mph huh? That's the way I want to travel. Fastest I've gone is 123mph, that was in Oklahoma.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tap water is in fact dehydrating, fattening salt-water.
And don't forget - aquafina's HydRO-7 (tm) purification system consistently removes substances most other bottled waters leave behind.