Monday, July 02, 2007

inside, outside

Well, CNN finally stepped up to the plate and got a Funny News section. I guess all my blogging going to a local-run website has gotten to them. Glad I could help CNN.

The most embarassing thing is not the fact that the officer pulled over a wienermobile, or the fact that it was an allegedly hot plate, but the fact that the driver is referred to as a 'hot dogger.' I could never have a job where I was referred to as a hot dogger. Ugh. Shoot me if I ever get that job.

Is this really an issue? Cyberbullying? Not that it shouldn't be tracked because those people are going to turn into stalking. Someday cyber-crimes will become just as prevalent as regular crimes.

Now it sounds like a shotgun huh? What's next? He going to say he was discriminated against because he wears glasses? Or maybe because he drives an import car. Who knows what's next, but I can't wait.

Thank you come again.

No comments: