Friday, July 27, 2007

livin'

Well, I passed the first two parts of my ten-part sorter test. Unfortunately, I've lost some old M16A2 serial numbers. I don't need them, they were from five years ago but my biggest worry is the finite space I have in my head. Oh well, I worry about that later when I have more to remember.

Tabby scares me. I was thinking about getting a cat but now? Nah, I guess the ancient Egyptians had it right when they thought that cats were the guardians of the afterlife. Nah, I couldn't get a cat, I'm out of the house too much to care for one.

Not really news for me, I see people like that all the time.

Huh. I guess that excuse doesn't work. Maybe the first couple of times but 292 times? I guess that's worth $50,000 bail, I wonder if it's a cash or surety. There's a big difference.

Mmm, kalamari. I'm craving some seafood now.

Ah yes, more babies for the fodder. I'm kidding but that's a good thing for this world. Some more little smiling faces (it could be gas...) now if we could just do something about keeping the parents around and maybe the world they live in.

Made in China. I would go crazy trying to do what she did. I wonder if she counts Taiwan too.

2 comments:

damned_cat said...

I really hate to sound like a jerk but is it possible that the cat is somehow expediting their journeys home?

Dan said...

Hmm, I read the additional notes and it doesn't seem likely. I think it just senses death on them. That seems more plausible in this case.