Sunday, August 05, 2007

above and beyond

Probably the funniest thing I've ever heard in my entire life. Bobby Brown fears his life is in danger from Osama Bin Laden? Because Osama wants to marry Whitney Houston... Aren't they divorced? So what's the problem? She'll take him back? She's going to take back a wife-beater? See kids, don't do drugs. You'll become paranoid and thought as crazy by everyone else in the sane world. As if Osama felt threatened by Bobby Brown. Well, I haven't read anything about how Whitney feels about Osama's supposed infatuation.
It's stuff like this that gets me up in the morning. What the hell is wrong with Bobby Brown?

2 comments:

damned_cat said...

they finally got divorced? that's the first big news for me. the second is, he's going on tour? with ... what?

Dan said...

all news to me. i mean, the guy is crazy anyway. so why not tour?