Saturday, August 04, 2007

proof of purchase

Hey, I guess if you can afford them all. Geez, what the hell are they doing? Well, I know what they're doing but are they making their own football team or something? Whew. 16 brothers and sisters. I wonder how they can get anything done with all of those kids around. Imagine being pregnant for 10 years of your life? Whew.

Time for the arcades or money for the laundrimat. Who'd return free money?

I've got to wonder why he's actually trying to build a nuclear reactor. Free energy? I guess that'd be cool, enough power for a house and maybe the garage. My own personal power source.

Update: The fag got life and I bet they're going to tease him in there too.

2 comments:

damned_cat said...

they named one of the kids jinger? i hope that's supposed to sound like "ginger" because imagine the teasing if that's a hard g!!

i wonder when the twins jedediah and jeremiah will start hating their parents ...

seriously. what kind of jobs do these people have, or are they planning on selling some of their kids eventually?

Dan said...

I wonder too. It must take a lot of money to feed them.

they may have to stray from the "j" series of kids' name.