Wednesday, August 15, 2007

=)

Huh. Learning something new. France does not extradite French citizens. Good to know. You know, if I decide to become a criminal.

He's the same f**king guy. Ugh. Calling him Allah doesn't change anything. ooOOoo, it's what the Muslims call Him. Yahweh... God. Whatever, I call Him by His given name, Petey. We're close, that's why. Do I think it should be mandated by the church. No. Nothing should, but we don't live in a good world.

Hahaha. This is something I think I'd do. It sounds like something I'd do. Like, "Hey, did you hear that Daniel paid in full for his car? In a coins?" See how naturally it seems to fit? Here's the video (of the guy, not me).



I'm still looking for the TV ad for some sort of new drug for RLS, that one of the side-effects was 'gambling.' Maybe I was just tired, but it seemed worthy of further investigation.

No comments: