Tuesday, August 07, 2007

keep an open mind

Forget tea leaves, training, or any of that crap. Just keep the day open will you? March 10, 2013. I did it a few days ago and somehow I've lost 2 weeks of my life. Check it out for yourself. I'll see you all on March 11, 2013.

Why would they admit a doggone thing? If they did that, they'd open themselves up to an easy lawsuit, fired from the force, loss of pension, and possible open to prison time. I just laughed at the fact that grampa said doggone. You don't hear that enough these days.

You'd think it'd be the other way around. Workaholics lack sex, not lack of sex causes workaholics. Well, it could work either way when I think about it. At least they're working and their mommies have cut the umbilical cord. Took 61-years but better sooner than later.

1 comment:

damned_cat said...

"these findings are worrying."

hehehehehe.