Thursday, August 30, 2007

one week

Four days with my dad. More than enough for the next few months. Weekend looks packed too, helping a friend move Saturday, then spend Sunday with my cousins in Ohio. One of my cousins got married earlier this month, now he's having a cookout/wedding reception for those that couldn't make it (me) in Ohio. Fun stuff.

I guess everything in Texas is bigger. Go figure. Primary purpose? Catching compact cars. Geez.

Good advice, I guess it's like the needle exchange program. Can't get rid of the problem so you might as well make it as positive as possible.

This is the true definition of "in vino veritas." Where she admits to popping Percocet when the kids act up. And she was sober enough to give her kids the keys, although I can't imagine where she'd need to go.

I just like the headline. Ah, the Mrs. America pageant. I wonder if it is Trump sponsored.

Oh MY gawd! What? What? WHAT? How does this happen? I mean, what goes through someone's mind to make this an end result? I could understand if you were stranded in the Alps in a plane crash... but still!

Oh, he was mad at her. Well him getting one year house arrest and four years of probation ought to teach her! Good job there slick.

And I thought the homeless, crazy kid that ate his roommate was insane, but WHAT? Seriously? Banning tag? Oh, but they're still allowed to play other running games as long as no one is chasing each other. So what game would that be? "Everyone! Run in different directions! Wheee! Isn't that fun?" And as far as "less physical contact" goes, you're tagging someone, with your hand. Sure there's an occasional collision, but you can't get much less contact from tag! Geez! People! It hurts kids' feelings? Guess what, when they grow up they're going to eat their roommates because the world is a tough place and their feelings are going to get hurt.

I like strippers. It's good, honest work. Well, it's hard so they get props for that. Few things really tick them off, fake money probably being at the top of that short list.

1 comment:

damned_cat said...

if i ever had the means to manufacture money, i would probably spend it on things like gas, fast food, you know, 20 bucks here, 5 bucks there. no way do you drop $600 of falsies in a place where people look closer at the bills than they do at you, even when cavorting in your lap. come ON!!!