Friday, August 31, 2007

the real thing

Really? But those PSA's from the 50's said that it was completely safe. Weird, they can't both be right can they? Since that PSA came out before this I believe it! This "news" story is a fabrication of the liberal left wing something, something.

What? This is about as bad as a guy eating another homeless guy. Ugh. And seriously? Firing squad.

That's smart, but sort of worthless in my opinion. Are cops that stupid? I mean why would they order the guy that was handing it out to diversity training? He'd be the last guy I'd send. I'd start with the 15 that took the book since they don't know what a "foty" is.

I like the doctor's quote. I mean I really like the professionalism this guy has. Holy smokes! All we need now is the Batman (Adam West style) action sequence. Bam! Pow! Bang!

I can't believe a high school senior came up with this prank. It is good. It takes a lot of work to put something like this together. Awesome, worth the suspension in my opinion. The video could've been done better but hey, there's always next time. You rock kid!


Have they never heard of Occam's_Razor? A wedding crasher manages to get in without anyone noticing, dressed in the appropriate colors and then make off with the cash gifts. Huh. Really? Or could it be that someone at the party isn't as honest as you'd believe? Hmm, nah. If you ask me, I think an alien race infiltrated the party via high particle matter conversion technology, used a time dilation device on the party thereby rendering everyone in their own personal time bubble isolated from the outside world. Then, with literally all the time in the world, were able to sort through all of the gifts and find the cash (because items are harder to carry out), then restored the space/time continuum and were on their way without anyone knowing.
Please people, that lump at the top of your neck isn't just a fancy paperweight.

No comments: