Thursday, August 09, 2007

resound

Is it just me or is kid-on-kid violence just keep getting younger? Ah, next, fetus shoots 1 year-old brother.

Grr! Up the road, not across the street! At least they got a little bit closer.

I don't know if police are right to suspect him of the other robberies. You'd think that a guy that's done it a few times would remember to bring a bag with him. Or perhaps he fled because of the incompetence of the bank teller, shouldn't they have robbery bags with them behind the counter? Geez, do the robbers have to think of everything?

Talk about good business. Whew. Wish I had that idea, although I think people come out to support the cause rather than the product.

More on sick cat defense guy. Not new information but an informative video. And yeah, the guy looks crazy, but maybe it's just the blood coming from his forehead.

The dog ate my homework I've heard but, the dog ate my money? And the bank accepted it? She probably didn't mention where or how the money got to be.

Oh! A bloggers' union! That'll go over well I suppose. It's no weirder than this. By far the weirdest form of gratification.

Hey, I got your solution right here. Commit a crime. Or just confess to one, they'll keep you in there while they investigate.

Um, I can't make head or tail of this story. But I have to say, that's service. I'm sorry but the exotic dancer will probably be found guilty of possession. Well, it's better than running and being convicted of 3rd degree murder.

At least she was honest. Or rather her t-shirt was applicable to the situation she found herself in.

1 comment:

damned_cat said...

POSSIBLE criminal charges for leaving a child, a toddler, and a gun alone in the house at 10 p.m.? Wisconsin's a great state! Strike 2.