Tuesday, August 14, 2007

share dreaming

Almost done with my first quarter of school. Whew. So far my lowest grade is a 94. Of course these are all introduction classes and don't really count or have any substance. So we'll see how I am doing once I really get into it. On the upside, I also got credit for 9 other classes, transfer credit from my old college. I didn't really think that I'd get credit for 9 classes. I mean, a year and a half worth of college and I'm pretty sure I failed nearly all of my classes that last semester. Oh well, I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth.


2005. Glad we're up to date on that issue. But to be honest, swallowing magnets? Maybe nature's way of saying that this girl's genes aren't the best quality.

I guess it would have to be a musical. Who would've thought that a rigged reality TV show would not make a great Broadway show? Maybe the theater version of Lost? That could rock.

Animals can pick locks? The hell? It can't be that hard for me then right? Or maybe they're really, really smart. Since my initial success (beginner's luck) I haven't picked a lock. Of course I haven't practiced that much. Maybe that's my problem?

No comments: