Wednesday, September 05, 2007

police squad! in color

Wow. It took a scientist to figure that out? Guys want hot chicks... No! Next you'll tell me that the sky is blue! "...above a certain level of attractiveness." Says it all people. Let's try to focus our research in more productive things shall we?

Well yeah, he's a good father. I mean, what kind of parent would he be to take a two year-old into a brothel? Oh, the kind that leaves them in the car. Right. Well, in that case not going to the brothel wouldn't be an option right?

Testament as to why you should never piss off truck drivers. Which is why I have a CB in my car. So I can figure these things out. Also why I worry when I do get boxed in by three big trucks.

Yo, Joe! And remember kids, knowing is half the battle...

2 comments:

damned_cat said...

oh, but the decision to leave the child in the car wasn't arrived at in a neglectful manner! ... whatever the F that means.

by the way, how do you rank attractiveness? is there a universal, scientific scale? because i used to put john cusack at number one on my list, and now he doesn't even rank. and he hasn't changed all that much, looks-wise.

Dan said...

well, have you considered the fact that maybe he just got bumped off the list because of "more" attractive people on your list?