Friday, September 07, 2007

wash it out

Well, two weeks ago I set upon two "major" projects. I can say with some measure of certainty that I completed one task, and I completely failed the other. I installed computer cooling fans into my entertainment center. Designed to keep all of my electronics nice and cool during the day. Got that done, easy-peasy. The failed project? Re-wiring my accessories directly into the car battery. Sounds easy doesn't it? I thought it was. Turns out it really isn't that easy. I kept blowing fuses and ended up spending like $60 on this project. With school starting up again I figure I'll have less time to work on it, but next time I'm going to wire the accessories through the car's fusebox. Hopefully that'll work. Worse case scenario? I blow all the fuses.

1 comment:

damned_cat said...

projects are good. completing them is better than failing, but failing is better than not giving yourself stuff to do. good luck with the wiring.