Tuesday, July 01, 2008

sillyputty

Well, you'd think that falling over in the hospital would get you noticed but apparently not. Of all the places to get help when you die, the hospital should be the best place to get the quickest response. I guess not. Although I suspect that they'll put out a memo and anyone that wants to get seen quickly should just fall on the ground and play dead.

I don't understand. What's the problem? Muslims are offended? Fine. Let'em. I don't see a problem. You don't want the phone number? Fine. Stop crying about it. Grow some balls, be a man, don't complain about every little thing.

There are so many racist things I could say about this.

Doesn't PETA have anything better to do? Now they have a problem with sexual innuendos? To quote Dead Eye Dick "New Age Girl." - "She don't eat meat, But she sure like the bone."

I think I used to watch this show. Yeah... not an original idea apparently. Up in the next half hour? A talking horse.

3 comments:

damned_cat said...

remind me not to fall over in a NEW YORK hospital. that story (the sheer number of people who saw and did nothing) really pisses me off.

Dan said...

in their defense though, it was a mental hospital. not exactly an ER ward.
but to wait 24hrs in the waiting room of the crazy hospital? that'd drive me mental.

damned_cat said...

they have no defense. if she had fallen over in a supermarket and no one helped her, those people would have no defense either.

and that 24 hour wait makes me think twice about whining to the receptionist when my doc calls me in 15 minutes past my appointment time.