Monday, September 29, 2008

you got it

I'd say I'm disappointed but it's Canadian so it doesn't count. The only good thing out of Canada is the bacon. Damnit, why are all my imaginary celebrity girlfriends getting married? I mean, what's Ryan Reynolds got that I don't? Wait, I don't want to know the answer to that.

Hmm, I'd say he got what he deserved but he got off easy. Yay for no stupid laws that say you can't kill people in your home that want to molest kids. On a serious note, criminal confinement? Really? That's kidnapping, the reduced version of it but it's kidnapping.

Well, who steals someone's legs? Honestly? I don't think the guy left them someplace, but I dunno. Amputation due to diabetes?

You know you can always count on PETA to do something outrageous. I really don't think they're serious about it, rather saying it for the shock value. Yummy, PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals.


No comments: