Wednesday, October 01, 2008

not me

I don't even think I could do that. What the hell are you thinking? Really? You think that is the best line? "How far can you bounce?" You'd think that someone would get charged with something. That can't be right can it?

Is it worth it? I mean going to jail for that? How's that going to look? Acting tough in jail, "Yeah, I beat up a girl in a McDonald's line." He's a badass, he plays by his own rules. If he was really badass he would've ordered and eaten his meal then leave. Running out just means he's a little bitch, a little bitch line cutter.

Unreasonable force? Is there any such thing? OK, I'll admit that at first glance running a suspect over seems a bit excessive but why get out of the car to chase someone? Right? Then you've got to sweat, tackle them, detain them. Pfft, just run them over and you can take your time, fill out your report and then detain them. It's like stabbing someone when you've got a perfectly good gun. It's not unreasonable. I bet you they won't run from the cops again.

It will probably be in a movie. That was an awesome getaway plan. I'm not happy that crime occurred but you gotta admit that it was creative. Very creative.

No comments: