Thursday, October 09, 2008

enough isn't enough anymore

While I was away last weekend something completely strange happened. And it pissed me off. I waited a week because I thought, "hey this will work out." Nope. Now it's time for me to step in. WTF? What is going on? WISH-TV (CBS) isn't on my TV anymore. I miss my CBS programming. No NCIS, How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Numb3rs, Flashpoint, and The Unit.

I don't trust anyone. My cable company says that it's not fair to charge subscribers for service they're not receiving from the station. The station says... well they don't say anything because the cable company isn't carrying them anymore. However, I did pull this from the Internet. How the hell does this happen? I always thought CBS was a national network. It hurts my brain to figure this out because no one is really talking about it. Everyone seems to have an agenda but I don't know what it is. It's about money, but for who? Not for the subscribers that's for sure. Both sides seem to think that the subscribers shouldn't pay more, but they want the money and where's the money come from? The subscribers. Argh! At some point I'm just going to pull them into an alley and beat the crap out of them until I get a straight answer.

Just to clarify, I'm not on any particular side. I hate my cable company. I've seen what Time Warner is capable of and it seems like Indiana got the 1990's version. I'm starting to hate CBS because it's a damn national network but the problem seems to be just the local station. 

So am I paying for this? Apparently. In more than one way too. At least it's not a damn writers' strike.

Fix this! Fix this now. The only thing keeping me sane is my TV. Do the math on what happens.

No comments: