Monday, October 13, 2008

faster

Well, I'm done with my weekend work. The nightstand is doing well, I mounted a power strip and secured the wiring. Also, I managed to put my DVD collection onto my Macbook. Sadly, I'm at 599 titles (minus the duplicates) which goes to show you how sad my life is.

As high I might have been this weekend, at least I wasn't this stupid. So if you have money for bail, wouldn't you have money for McDonald's? I mean, I seriously doubt you can post bail in weed. There is a box marked "Other" but I don't think that's what they had in mind.

OK, I want to understand this correctly because I'm not understanding what the controversy is. Is it that they took first graders to a lesbian wedding? Cuz I don't remember much but I don't think I went on a field trip in the first grade, and if I did I probably needed parental consent. So what's the problem? Maybe it wasn't written out on the consent form, I can see the controversy in that.

Hey, this is offensive. It's not like Gitmo, there isn't a black room. I have to wonder though, how does the father know what Gitmo is like. I mean, the only people that know are US military personnel and the bad guys. If he wasn't US military that means he was a bad guy. *gasp* He's a terrorist! Or not.

Bahahahaha. I love South Park in the news. You know, I watched the premiere and thought, "Oh my God. Jews are raping Indiana Jones." OK, so I thought the crystal skull idea was a bit different from the previous movies but still. Plus, I thought the whole "China Probrem" was much funnier. Especially since Butters was shooting everyone in the groin which is a male faux pas. 

2 comments:

damned_cat said...

But this must be the best Fox News headline ever.

Dan said...

hehe. already done that a few days ago. It's the 2nd entry. http://dandan23.blogspot.com/2008/10/embrace-madness.html