Monday, August 28, 2006

gone.

After my post ($544M Down The Drain) of employees' wasted time on the corporate dime, one of my favorite websites, Office Pirates, closed down. Coincidence? Conspiracy more like it! The government's out to get me! I got my tin-foil hat on so that the Man can't scan my thoughts with their ultra-secret satellites in geo-synchronize orbit.
I liked Office Pirates, it was my daily dose of news comedy. Like the Daily Show with Jon Stewart, only funny. There were jokes (updated daily), a section from the viewers about stupid stuff they spot, women walking around at lunchtime, and even an angry rant page! Pictures, wallpapers, and cards were available and videos for your viewing laughter. Advice and disses were given out freely and equally.
Now what am I going to do throughout the day that's semi-informative and usually funny? Damn you economy! I'm going to miss you Office Pirates!

No comments: